duminică, 10 noiembrie 2013

After missing the World Championship, Anastasia Grishina has big plans for the future

After missing the World Championship in Antwerp due to an injury, Anastasia Grishina, the silver medallist from London, told International Gymnast Magazine that she resume her training and has big plans for 2014.

"My coach and I have big plans to make my program more complicated, if only health allows and no injuries happen along the way"  said Anastasia, who is currently trained by  Viktor Razumovsky and Irina Razumovskaya, two of the most prestigious coaches in  Russia.


"I had a back injury because of the intense training sessions. This began at the Russian Cup in August, and before Antwerp it became  even more  serious. I had aggravated the injury so much that, not only could I not compete, but I could not take a step. So the  decision on not putting me on the team came naturally. Now I've recovered from the injury and everything is fine with me. I am  already going to training. My plans for the future are, of course, the Russian championships, European championships and world  championships".

Anastasia also commented on her youngest team mate Anna Rodionova, stating that she is young and she needs more experience  "Anya  is a very young gymnast. She had no experience competing in (major) international competitions, even the European championships."

After receiving tons of messages for appreciation and support, Grishina could not forget the ones that support and encouraged her during her hard times.

"I can only say big thanks to everyone who is awaiting for my performances and seeing me on the podium. And I want to give a big    'thank you' to my fans for their support and love."

0 comentarii :

Trimiteți un comentariu