sâmbătă, 7 decembrie 2013

Viktoria Komova: "I'm not ready to compete in a tournament"

London's two time Olympics medallist and 2012 world champion, Viktoria Komova, stated in a recent interview that she's not ready yet to competed in a international level and she pointed the "Round Lake" as a perfect training centre.
"While I'm not ready to compete in a international tournament, I am recovering from my injuries and for the next few months I will train for the Russian championship, which will be held in March in Penza. From there I hope to get the chance to compete in the European Championship in Sofia. The Round Lake has ideal conditions for training. There we spend more then 300 days a year. Schedule is three weeks of training then a week off. And so every month."

0 comentarii :

Trimiteți un comentariu